Pop, Rock, R&B, Folk, Electronica, Country, Jazz…..scroll down to sample all 16!
A collection of 16 Zedd Records artists and their songs, co-written and produced by Mark Zubek. Mark has co-written and collaborated with industry heavyweights including Grammy winners Betty Carter & Wynton Marsalis, and multi-platinum songwriters Rob Wells (Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Adam Lambert) and Greig Nori (Hedley, Sum41). Zedd Records songs have landed over 80 song licenses for TV and film, over $500,000 in grant funding, and have won the Grand Prize of multiple high-profile songwriting contests.
CO-WRITING & PRODUCTION HIGHLIGHTS:
• 2x Grand Prize Winner of John Lennon Song Contest
• 2x Winner of International Songwriting Competition
• Winner of USA Songwriting Contest, Billboard Song Contest, UK Song Contest
• Theme song license to “Donny!” on USA Network (2015)
• Theme song license to “La Dolce Vita” on Food Network (2015)
• 5 songs licensed to “Degrassi: The Next Generation” on MTV
• 2 songs licensed to 14 episodes of “Debra” (Family Channel)
• Feature use license to “Love Stinks” movie with Tyra Banks (BMG Records)
• Song performance on “Entertainment Tonight” onstage with Katy Perry (CBS)
• Song performances at the Apollo Theater, Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall, The White House for President Bill Clinton
• Commercial placements with Coca-Cola, Target, Dunkin’ Donuts, Discovery Channel