On a mobile device?
Mark Zubek is a hit-songwriter/producer who’s helped hundreds of Canadian indie artists launch their careers and joins Disrupting The Music Biz to share his secrets and answer questions sent in by artists just like you.
Here’s a few of the topics covered in this episode:
- How does licensing & publishing work?
- How to know if your song is good enough for radio
- What record labels are looking for in 2016 & how to get their attention
- How much artists make on royalties and what you can expect to make as a songwrite
- What Mark thinks about the streaming revolution
- And much more!
Resources mentioned in this episode: